About Our Elk Hunts
We have a very healthy elk population with many small herds. Our gene pool provides very heavy horned animals. We have a six point restriction and take exceptional 350 to 370 point bulls throughout the season. We hunt the bugle season throughout the valley bottoms and high country. Our season runs Sept. 10th - Oct. 20th. Deer or bear can be added to this hunt.
Elk bow hunts are available Sept. 1st through 10th.
- 6 Full Days Of Hunting
- 1 Dedicated Guide Per Hunter
- Elk Bow Hunt Sept. 1 - Sept. 9
- All Meals And Lodging
- Meat And Hides To Be Sent To The Location Of Hunters Choice
- Price: $8,500
- Add Mule Deer, Whitetail or Bear: $2,000
- License, Tags, Gratuity And Applicable Tax Not Included
- Contact Us For More Information